Effective Date: September 25, 2017
For some features and services available on the App, we either collect and transfer personal information to a third-party service provider or use a third-party service provider to collect information for us.
In some cases, you also may elect to visit third-party websites through links on our App, whereby those websites may collect and use your personal and other non-personal information. We encourage you to review each third-parties’ policies before disclosing your personal information. We do not have control over and are not liable for their privacy practices.
Information Collection. How we collect information from you.
Information You Provide when:
- You Sign Up for Newsletters, Create an Account or Register to Purchase Tickets: To use certain features of the App, you may be required to provide information such as your name, username, password, email address, mailing address, zip code, telephone number, date of birth, gender, age verification and/or country of residence (collectively, the “Personal Information”).
- Contests, Sweepstakes and Surveys: We use third-party services to help operate some of the services and other features offered on the App such as any sweepstakes, contests and surveys. We receive all Personal Information you provide when participating in any of these services or features, as well as other non-personal information collected by our third-party service providers by your use or access of these features.
Information We Collect When You Interact With the App:
- Derivative Data: When you access and use the App, we may automatically receive and record information created by your interaction with it. Derivative Data may include information such as your IP address, operating system, referring web page, location, your mobile carrier, device, search terms and cookie information (collectively, the “Derivative Data”). We use your Derivative Data to help administer our App, to help diagnose problems and improve our App and your personal interactive experience with our App.
- Geo-Location Information: We may request access or permission to, and utilize, track location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using the Application, to provide location-based services. If you wish to change our access or permission, you may do so in your device’s settings.
- Mobile Device Access: We may request access or permission to use certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device’s camera, music library, and other features. If you wish to change our access or permission, you may do so in your device’s settings.
- Push Notifications: We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or the App. If you wish to change our access or permission, you may do so in your device’s settings.
Use of Information. How we use information we collect from you.
Information Sharing and Disclosure.
- Sale or Transfer: We may sell or otherwise transfer all Information collected to third-parties without providing any further notice or compensation to you. Depending on the circumstances, we may or may not charge third-parties for this Information. We may or may not limit the third-parties’ use of the Information.
- Third-parties, Subsidiaries and Affiliates: We may share your Information with our affiliates, sponsors, licensees, designees, assigns or successors, including third-party vendors such as payment processors, in order to assist us in managing or providing products and services or to assist us with the administration of the App. We may also share your Information with potential advertisers, partners and sponsors. By using this App, you are explicitly consenting to and authorizing such third-parties to have the right to acquire, maintain, store, use and process your Information on the same Terms set forth herein and on their servers. By using this App you are also consenting that we may share your Information with third-parties, including for: (i) payment processing and authorization; (ii) fraud protection; (iii) products and services customization; (iv) order fulfillment; (v) shipping; (vi) distributing, marketing and promotional material; (vii) App evaluation; (viii) data collection, storage, management and analysis; (ix) internet-based, targeted and/or online behavioral advertising; and/or (ix) any other services designed to assist us in maximizing our business potential and profits and for any other legitimate business purpose. We may provide our analysis and certain non-personally identifiable information to potential partners, advertisers or other third-parties.
- Unintentional Disclosure: We employ commercially reasonable security measures protect against the loss or misuse of your Personal Information in electronic form that is under our control. However, we cannot guarantee that any of the Personal Information that you disclose or transmit through use of the App will be secure from breaches, software malfunctions or other acts outside of our control. Ultra, and our respective affiliates, successors, subsidiaries, assigns, agents, designees, licensees or sponsors (collectively, the “Indemnitees”) shall not be liable for any unauthorized access of your Personal Information.
All Information Collected is Our Asset.
Any and all Information provided by you or collected by us in connection with your use of the App shall be deemed an asset of Ultra’s and shall be deemed part of our business records.
Foreign Users. Your information may be transferred to the United States. If you are outside the United States by using the App, you are consenting to having your Personal Information transferred to the United States and, specifically, to Florida.
You Consent to the Collection of Your Information.
By, and in exchange for, using the App, you acknowledge that you have read, agree and are accepting the terms and conditions set forth herein, and that you knowingly, voluntarily and unconditionally consent to the collection, use and processing of your Information by us and our respective designees, agents, successors, assigns, affiliates, licensees, subsidiaries or sponsors in any lawful manner, and for any lawful purpose whatsoever. You further agree that we shall forever have the right to use the Information provided hereunder and may, at any time, in our sole and absolute discretion, assign, sell, license and/or otherwise transfer the Information to any third-party without obtaining additional consent or providing notice or additional consideration to you.
Our Policy Towards Children. If you are under the age of 18, please do not use our App.
The App and any of the information or Services found on the App are not targeted or directed to children under the age of 18. Further, we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 18. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personally identifiable information without your consent and/or is under the age of 18, please contact us at [email protected]. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected personally identifiable information from a child under the age of 18, we will immediately take commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our records.
Your Privacy Choices.
You may opt-out of receiving email communications and other marketing materials from us (or any third-party email marketing service we may use) via links provided in each email or on the Subscription Confirmation Page. You may also contact us at [email protected] if you wish to opt-out of receiving such email communications.
Modifying Your Personal Information.
If you are a registered user on our App, you may update or modify your account information by navigating to your account settings.
Changes to This Policy.
Personal Jurisdiction, Forum Selection and Legal Compliance.
Notice to California Residents.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, requires us to disclose to our California users free of charge and upon request, the identity of any third-parties to whom we have disclosed their Personal Information within the previous calendar year, along with the type of Personal Information disclosed, for the third-parties’ direct marketing purposes.
If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to:
201 S. Biscayne Boulevard, Suite 800
Miami, Florida 33131
Please note that under California law, businesses are only required to respond to a customer request once during any calendar year.